Seller’s Easy to Follow Directions to List Property
- Price your home competitively. If you are not sure call us we will complete a CMA detailing what properties in your area are selling for.
Gather all documents needed to complete the listing input sheet….Tax records, security deed all doc’s from previous closing should have to info needed.
- You can LIST NOW by completing the form below. After submission, please wait for a moment it will redirect you to our payment gate way. Upon Payment please download & fill out the Residential Detached Data form. Fields you are not sure of leave blank (link is on same page below instruction ). In 24 hours a complete listing pkg will be available for signatures.
- The listing service allows 25 pictures. Front exterior view is important. All web sites will display the pictures. This will help form buyers first impression. Please keep lawn well maintained add some color if possible.
Remember you cannot sell your home if you can’t get buyer out of the car.
- Once my office receives signed paperwork & pictures we will enter your listing in the listing service. The sign will be delivered & PDF flyer emailed within 72 hours. If you would like a flyer box Home Depot has a good quality one at reasonable price. Ga Real Estate law requires my company name and number on sign. All calls from listing service will be directed to you number. If you would like Signs Today in Duluth will make you a rider with your phone # .
- Combination lockboxes are available at Home Depot or Lowes. I suggest using the lock box Realtors use. It is more secure, when lockbox is opened my office gets an email showing who went in how long they were there making it easy to ask for feedback. I require a $100.00 deposit which will be returned when lockbox is returned. The lockboxes cost me more than $100.00 I want the lockbox back not the money.
- If you want to host an open house my office can make the necessary arrangements for you through the listing service at no cost.
- Ga Real Estate law requires if I am involved in the process of selling a home I must remain in the loop. That being said when offers come in it is necessary my office is involved. My office will help with negotiations if needed.
- We are here to help you succeed. If you are not sure what to do call chances are after 28 years we have had that question before.